Monday, June 27, 2011

One of my ridiculous little guys




This is Christopher. Mischief maker, yes. Adorable, yes. Christopher can push every single one of my buttons during the day and drive me to the point of insanity, but the second he falls asleep or flashes one of his mischievous smiles my heart melts again at that sweet little face.

So a little more about the picture. For starters I love sleeping with at least 4 pillows. A habit I've always had. The more pillows, the more comfortable. So when I checked on Christopher and found him sleeping like this I laughed so hard. Then I had to get Kelly to come look at him too. THEN I had to get find my camera and take a picture. Christopher definitely inherited my sleeping habits, and we'll just blame his stubborn attitude on Kelly....















No comments:

Post a Comment