Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A funny moment in the life of Dylan

To begin this story, one of the sayings I can always remember my Dad telling us kids was, "Do you know any P words?" This was what he would always tell us if we asked for something and forgot to say please. Now that the background info is out of the way lets get to the part where Dylan comes in. Monday we are all out in the backyard enjoying our 4th of July BBQ. Dylan had spilled his cup of my Dad's famous homemade root beer and was extremely upset. He ran to my Dad and asked him to get him some more "rootbear" and of course my Dad replied, "Do you know any P words?" Well Dylan with out missing a beat replies, "YES! Pee pee and poo poo!" My first thought was why didn't I think of that when I was little. I love my incredibly ridiculous son!

1 comment:

  1. Zeke just recently learned 2 P words. Pee & potty. He goes and sits on his training toilet and says "Pee Pee in Potty"..although he isn;t really going Pee. He also has to yell "Mama Pee Pee in Potty" when I head to the bathroom. It cracks me up every time. He can also say "Bum" and will pat his bum when you ask where it is. The other day, he cam running up and starts patting my bum and says "Mama's bum bum!" and starts giggling so hard he fell down.

    ReplyDelete