Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Christopher's Terrible Hair Cut

So I have been learning to cut hair, I practice on my boys and occasionally Kelly (There was an incident that I will talk about another time as to why cutting Kelly's hair doesn't happen a lot) This last time though cutting Christopher's hair there was another incident.... I was almost done and he was getting a little impatient. As I tried one more time to just blend the sides with the top he had, had enough and arched his back and began throwing a tantrum. So up the side of his head the buzzer's went ruining his cute little hair cut and leaving him with even less hair than he was born with. Poor kid.

This was about a month ago and now I'm happy to report that his hair is growing and I'm not cutting it again until after Sherry's wedding....

1 comment:

  1. That's cute. Lol. I had one major incident, where in a distracted moment after trying to fix the clippers, I forgot to put the attachment back on...Ooops. In support of Caidan's purely BALD head the night before kindergarten was to start, all my boys shaved their heads. <3

    I'd love to help out with hair cuts when we get back if you are in need of any help!

    ReplyDelete