Tuesday, September 13, 2011

PRE SCHOOL

Okay so WOW I'm behind on blogging! Things have been so crazy around here it's not even funny, so I'm going to use some time tonight to try and catch up. For starters, my oldest little man just started pre school. I was so excited and heartbroken (if that makes any sense) He grew up just a little too fast.


This was Dylan's first day of pre school......


And this is how excited he was to go....

He loves his teacher and she is so amazing! She does the cutest crafts with them and works on teaching them everything to do with writing and reading! I seriously need to post pictures of the stuff he comes home with. I'm so in Mommy heaven now starting a book of all his little school pages and things :)


Now I will tell a little secret about my self, you know those story problem worksheets you get in like 2nd and 3rd grade and so on, they are seriously one of my favorite things in the world (how lame I know I like math) and I can't wait until he is bringing home actual homework that I get to "help" him on.

1 comment:

  1. Caidan was bringing home SOOOO many pages of stuff from preschool that I decided to use a hanging file folder for each month, instead of trying to scrapbook all of it each month. I have every piece of paper he's ever brought home, every project he's ever done. At some point, I will go through all the folders & pick out the more important things & toss the rest. I had STARTED to label them & use page protector inserts in a HUGE white binder, just to keep them safe. I filled two of those before the year was out. Lol.

    If you are interested, I have literally HUNDREDS of preschool worksheets that I can email you. I was thinking we were going to have to do homeschool for Carter for preschool, so I started stocking up. Let me know if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete