Friday, September 23, 2011

A Mother's Heartbreak

So Dylan has been sick for a week+ now. He's getting better, just a lot slower than I would like. Tuesday I didn't go to work because he was still really sick and I didn't want any chance that he might give what ever he had to the kids I watch. I was so sad that he would miss pre school Tuesday. He loves it. He loves his teacher and playing with all his friends. But I kept my chin up. I thought it's one day, and if I don't tell him he wouldn't know he even had class he can't be upset. Well Thursday came around and he still wasn't better. So instead of me missing work again Kelly called in and stayed home with him while I went to work. This is when my heart really started to break. I got to work and the little boy I watch that is the same age as Dylan kept asking where he was. Then it was time to get Coop ready and walk him to pre school. I was almost in tears walking him to class with out Dylan. I felt like such a baby. I'm dying waiting for him to get better because I don't know if I can handle that again.

I love my little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment